Depart Nairobi through Kikuyu land to Nyeri in time for lunch. Explore the provincial headquarters on foot and later in the evening visit one of the local pubs. Dinner and overnight in a hotel (budget).
Drive to Mweiga Park gate headquarters to pick a range (this is compulsory) Drive to Karura Falls where the trekking starts. Trek through various options to Chania falls with picnic en route. Dinner and overnight in a selected campsite.
Hike for 16 kms to the Wanderi and through various options with picnic lunch en route. Dinner and overnight at a campsite.
After an early head upwards through various options to Satima Summit, from the summit descend to Wanderi road head for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast leave the rangers via Wanderi Gate to Mweiga Park headquarters where you drop the ranger. Drive back to Nairobi for your next destination.
What’s included on the price of the safari.
Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.