End : Nairobi
Tour Duration: 3 Days Masai Mara Join A Group Safari
Accommodations: Self Contained Tented Camp
Group Size: Daily Guaranteed Departure
Day 1: Nairobi/Masai Mara
Picked up from your hotel, depart for Masai Mara via Great Rift Valley viewpoint and pass by Narok town to arrive at Masai mara campsite for lunch Followed by afternoon gamedrive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sidai campsite
Day 2: Masai Mara
Breakfast will be followed by a full day of game drives in the park
Dinner and overnight at Mara Sidai campsite.
Masai Mara is known as Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserve, situated in southwest Kenya. Famous for the abundance of lion, the Great Wildebeest Migration and the Masai people, well known for their distinctive custom and dress, it is without a doubt one of Africa’s most famous safari destinations.
Over 450 species of birdlife have been identified in the park among them 57 species of birds of prey, including vultures, marabou storks, and horn bills, crowned cranes, ostriches, long-crested eagles, and African pygmy-falcons. These birds are prolific and come in every size and color including common but beautiful ones like the lilac breasted roller and plenty of other large species like eagles.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Morning game drive, After breakfast depart Mara with picnic lunches arriving Nairobi late afternoon
Cost Per person Joining
What’s included on the price of the safari.
Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.