Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Pick up from airport and drive to Lake Manyara, arrive and start game drive. After lunch another game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at -Lake Manyara Wildlife Camp.
Day 2: Tarangire – Serengeti
Game drive in the park until lunch time. After lunch drive to Serengeti National Park. Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest-migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Arrive for Dinner and overnight –Ikoma Safari Camp.
Day 3: Serengeti
Full day game drive in Serengeti. All meals and overnight at –Ikoma Safari Camp.
Day 4: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro and visit the crater with picnic lunches. Dinner and overnight at -Ganako Luxury Lodge.
Day 5: Ngorongoro – Arusha
After breakfast drive back to Arusha -arrive for lunch and after lunch you will be transferred to your hotel.
What’s included on the price of the safari.
Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.