Mamba Village Nairobi Crocodile Farm
Mamba Village Nairobi Crocodile Farm Day Tour takes you to the Mamba Village Nairobi situated an estimated 13 kilometers away from Kenya’s capital city – off the Lang’ata – Karen road. This is a great place to see crocodiles, ostriches, giraffes, and even rabbits in Nairobi.
Located on Karen Road, just a few metres from Galleria Shopping Mall, the resort is a perfect getaway especially for guests who are bound to enjoy the boat rides, viewing the crocodiles, feeding the ostriches and other various activities. Another interesting activity is the camel and horse ride.
You will enjoy a guided tour around the man-made lake where the boat rides occur. You can also feed the few giraffes within the village.
Mamba Village Nairobi has several restaurants and bandas for a tasty meals and refreshments. They also have excellent conference facilities. The well maintained gardens are exquisite for weddings, graduation parties, photo shoots and team buildings.
Mamba Village Nairobi recreational Options Include:
- Leisure Park
- Crocodile Pens
- Superb Scenery
- Conferences Facility
- Secluded Picnic site
- Children Playgrounds
- Camel, Horse, Boat Riding
- Ostrich Park, Bird watching trail
- Man-made lake, restaurant, barbeque, lounge, bar, bandas, art gallery, gift shop
- Amphitheater& a Botanical Garden replete with rare exotic medicinal plants and trees
- Adequate Space for Garden Parties, Weddings, Splendid Photo/ Video Shooting Sessions
Mamba Village Nairobi Resort main restaurant has a capacity of up to 300 guests at a time alongside an ‘island’ buffet space overlooking the man-made lake, which can seat another 120 patrons.
What’s included on the price of the safari.
Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.