Day 1: Nairobi-Masai Mara
You will be picked from your location by 0600hrs then we will head through the rift valley towards Narok town. We will have a short break and head straight to Masai Mara National Park. We are expected at the park gate by 1200hrs from where we will proceed to the lodge for lunch and check in. After lunch, you relax in the camp until 1430hrs when we head out for our afternoon game drive searching for the wild animals and searching for the wildebeest migration. We will return to the camp by 1800hrs for dinner and over night. Overnight at Goshen Mara Camp
Day 2: Masai Mara-Nairobi
On this day you will have a wake up call at 0600hrs for early breakfast there after check out the room and then you will proceed for the early morning game drive until 0930hrs, this early morning game drive will take you for 2 hours morning game drive, if lucky enough for the day you will encounter the early morning Big Cats kills if lucky enough from the Kenya big five, also easily to be seen this early morning tour are lions and cabs as they tend to be on the track to avoid the early morning wet grass, you will be able to capture the early morning sunrise as well and then the climate will be favorable because the sun will not be hot during this hour, after the game drive our driver can organize for you to visit the Masai Village(own expense but its optional )where you will be entertained with the Masai Dance for both men and young men, learn more about their life style and then leave for Narok for lunch arriving back in Nairobi early afternoon with a drop off to your hotel.
What’s included on the price of the safari.
Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.