Hill climbers and view seekers should not miss the opportunity of climbing to the rim of Longonot (2886 m) in the Rift Valley, a fairly young, dormant volcano that retains the typical shape of these mountains, although it’s far from being a perfect conical shape.
Depart Nairobi early in the morning. Stop at the Rift Valley View point to see the wonders that makes it be called “The Great Rift Valley.” View the Loita Plains and then proceed to Mt. Longonot for 5 hours hike and around the crater and down to the Gate.
Proceed to Hell’s Gate National Park past Fishers Tower. You will visit the Geothermal Power Plant and the Hot Springs. Have a chance to see some wildlife, then drive back to Nairobi. You can do cycling through Hell’s Gate National Parkupto the Gorge for hiking( Between 2 to 3 hours)
What’s included on the price of the safari.
Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.