Lake Nakuru lies in the volcano-strewn Rift Valley, one of a chain of 8 lakes, which stretch the length of Kenya from Tanzania to Ethiopia. The 160 km drive from Nairobi passes through highland farms of the Kikuyu people before descending the escarpment into the dramatic landscape of the Great Rift Valley.
Lunch is taken in the Park and is followed by an extensive tour which focuses on the bewildering spectacle of a million flamingos but which also seeks out the large variety of wildlife (56 species of mammals and 450 other species of birds) with which the park abounds. The tour ends in Nairobi in the late evening.
What’s included on the price of the safari.
Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.